Medefonci Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Splitting Adam In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Adam Baker is the busiest teen ever, but after cloning himself, he is going to have the best summer ever with Adam 2, Winston, Party Boy, Sensitive and Perfect. They're hoping to find the girl of his dreams and crush his arch enemy.
After accidentally stumbling into his uncle's mysterious "tanning bed", Adam learns the answer to all of his problems - multiple Adams. With his new collection of clones, Adam is hopping on one wild summer ride with an epic splash.
Splitting Adam is another original Nick Kids movie which owes a debt to the Michael Keaton film, Multiplicity.<br/><br/>Adam (Jace Norman) juggles a lot of of things in a busy summer where he barely has a moment to himself. After accidentally stumbling into his magician uncle's mysterious tanning bed Adam ends up cloning himself. Not only that his clones have different personalities which leads to some slapstick and chaotic moments.<br/><br/>Adam thinks the clones will be the answer to his problems but once he starts feeling weak he realises that he needs to merge the clones back together.<br/><br/>The film is primarily aimed at kids who would enjoy it more than adults. It does have a decent soundtrack with recent hits but the special effects are below par and the film looks cheap.
I really wish they could've been more original. I like stuff about cloning but this was kinda lame. I mean the first part was pretty dumb! The fart jokes were very annoying and take away from the film's credibility fast, but the second part was kinda decent and the ending was sad. I won't say this was the worst Nick film but come on, this is modern Nickelodeon we're taking about; the same network that keeps Spongebob Squarepants on life support and makes crappy sitcoms that rip off the Disney Channel. Anyways a better film about cloning besides Multiplicity would be this Disney Channel film from 2000 called "The Other Me". Look for it on YouTube or Dailymotion because it's not on DVD and Disney rarely and I mean "RARELY" shows it at all. This was sadly, just an average film about cloning a with few good moments but that's it. At least the music was decent and not filled with stupid Justin Bieber crap, I will say that!

Episode 1.129 tamil dubbed movie torrentLiving Dying full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pAttack on Titan Abridged movie download in hdOnce a Cop full movie in hindi free downloadCarnaval 720p torrenthindi Celebrity Deathmatch free downloadDownload hindi movie Eres un mentirosoFearless sub downloadThe Preacher full movie hd 1080pThe Loner movie in hindi dubbed download

last edited 212 weeks ago by Medefonci

Juvanta replied

194 weeks ago

This is one of my favorite films. I love this film a lot and I am very much interested in comedy movies and those who haven't watched this film just download it from here. You will definitely enjoy the film apartments in kochi
Please log in to post a reply.