Medefonci Admin replied

292 weeks ago

Tamil Movie Longshot Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Jack Taylor is a Beverly Hills gigolo who is blackmailed by a corrupt and powerful businessman, Laszlo Pryce. He is forced to seduce a wealthy widow in NYC to obtain insider information so his blackmailer can profit. Jack desperately tries to prevent harm coming to his little brother Alex, but unexpectedly falls for the woman he is forced to betray. Now, he must choose.
A twenty-something tennis instructor/gigolo gets embroiled in a scheme involving seduction and insider trading.
this movie is painfully funny, a ridiculous plot, that i won't give justice by explaining and a cast of "the pearlman pals" a.k.a any popular pop band of 2000, not to mention washed up celebs (that guy from kc and the sunshine band, kenny roastin rodgers, and jermaine not that famous jackson), but the greatest cameo of all is the rock in his breakthrough rolea mugger, a mugger who is decimated by a 18 year old boy with a pony tail, it's just histarical, rent this movie with no hope at all, but if you want to just laugh a brutal laughter buy it. 10 out of 10 and i'm not even on drugs.
This movie was one of the worst I've ever sat through. I only kept watching after the first half hour in the hopes it MIGHT get better. The only good thing about this movie in my eyes were the cameos by the members of NSYNC that had me laughing. If I ever rented or bought this movie it would be to fast forward to those parts and skip the rest!

tamil movie Street Fighter IV free downloadThe Teenage Werewolf 720p torrentCount-down full movie hindi downloadAir Strike full movie in hindi free downloadSecrets of the Pirates' Inn in hindi 720pSelf Destruct in tamil pdf downloadDead for Quids in hindi free downloadEpisode 3.15 in tamil pdf downloadHermanos y detectives full movie kickass torrentNASCAR Racers full movie in hindi 1080p download

last edited 213 weeks ago by Medefonci
Please log in to post a reply.